Combining crystals allows you to create the exact healing energy you need in your life right now. By blending certain energies, you can amplify the metaphysical properties of both stones and make the most out of your crystal collection. But you must ensure you are picking suitable stones to pair.
Certain stones cannot be paired together because they have opposing energy or astrological conflicts. Thankfully, we are here to guide you through crystal combinations, and today, we will be looking at Red Jasper pairing. We will look at what stones are perfect for pairing with Red Jasper and how you can work with these crystal combinations.
Red Jasper is a fantastic healing crystal that protects you from negative energy while grounding you in the here and now. Its power helps you tap into your inner warrior and brings you strength and courage to go into the world and make the changes you wish to see.
Governed by the elements of Earth and Fire and the planet Mars, working with Red Jasper promotes change, action, and growth. It is also a fantastic stone to use when manifesting, as it boosts the intentions you send out into the world.
Red Jasper Correspondences:
- Elements: Fire and Earth
- Chakras: Root, Sacral, and Crown
- Ruling Planet: Mars
- Zodiac Signs: Leo, Aries, Scorpio
The best Red Jasper pairing crystals are ones that are ruled by planets that are friendly with Mars and connected to the elements Fire and Earth.
Red Jasper and Carnelian Combination
Like Red Jasper, Carnelian is ruled by the planet Mars and boosts motivation and confidence. Its powerful vibrations open up the Root and Sacral Chakras to enhance feelings of security while increasing our personal power. A stone of creativity and enjoyment, Carnelian is a fantastic stone to pair with Red Jasper to enhance the powers of both stones.
A Red Jasper and Carnelian combination promotes change and growth in our lives. By pairing these stones, we bring the influence of the energy of Mars and the element of Fire into our lives to gain clarity on what we need to do to move forward in life.
Best Crystal Pairing Techniques for Red Jasper and Carnelian
- Use a Red Jasper and Carnelian combination while lighting a candle and setting intentions for change and growth.
- Wear a Red Jasper and Carnelian bracelet to boost confidence and motivation.
Red Jasper and Black Tourmaline Together
Black Tourmaline is an incredibly powerful protective stone that blocks psychic attacks and negative energy from entering your aura. A Root Chakra stone, Black Tourmaline also promotes grounding and security.
A combination of Red Jasper and Black Tourmaline provides you with protection while releasing negative energy within you to be more confident. Working with these two stones also opens up your Root Chakra to bring balance to this energy point.
Best Crystal Pairing Techniques for Red Jasper and Black Tourmaline
- Place your Red Jasper and Black Tourmaline on your Root Chakra while repeating affirmations of safety and security.
- Charge your Red Jasper and Black Tourmaline with sage. Then place them in your living room to ward off negative energy.
Red Jasper and Rose Quartz Combination
Rose Quartz is a stone most of us have in our crystal collection. A beautiful and soothing crystal, Rose Quartz brings us gentle and loving energy that enhances our relationship with ourselves and others. It amplifies balance and tranquility and gives us space to care and love for ourselves.
A Red Jasper and Rose Quartz combination enhances self-love and confidence. The Rose Quartz will gently release negative thoughts and promote tenderness, while the Red Jasper boosts our self-esteem.
Best Crystal Pairing Techniques for Red Jasper and Rose Quartz
- Hold your Red Jasper and Rose Quartz as you repeat positive affirmations of self-love and confidence.
- Wear a Red Jasper and Rose Quartz necklace to boost your relationships with others.
Red Jasper and Black Jasper Together
Black Jasper is a rare form of Jasper that works with the Root Chakra to bring safety and grounding into your life. It boosts your physical and emotional strength and is a fantastic stone to use for manifesting.
Using Red and Black Jasper together enhances the protective qualities of both stones. This combination is incredible for protection, dispelling negative energy in the environment and creating a shield around your aura.
Best Crystal Pairing Techniques for Black Jasper and Red Jasper
- Create a crystal grid for protection at the center of your home with Red and Black Jasper.
- Hold your Red and Black Jasper while performing grounding visualizations. Picture roots flowing from the stones, through you, and into the Earth.
Red Jasper and Bloodstone Together
A Root and Heart Chakra crystal, Bloodstone brings balance and grounding to emotions and helps you have the courage to be yourself. Bloodstone gains its powers from the planet Mars, which provides it with the ability to enhance your understanding of your powers and truth.
When combined with Red Jasper, the grounding properties of Bloodstone are amplified. Together, Red Jasper and Bloodstone promote feelings of stability and balance.
Best Crystal Pairing Techniques for Red Jasper and Bloodstone
- Wear a Red Jasper and Bloodstone bracelet to enhance feelings of stability and security.
- Hold your Red Jasper and Bloodstone while repeating affirmations of courage and emotional balance.
Red Jasper and Amethyst Together
Amethyst is a fantastic spiritual stone that opens up the Third Eye and Crown Chakras. It is also a fantastic stone for stress relief, as its energy releases tension in our mind, body, and soul.
Combining Amethyst and Red Jasper provides you with a potent blend of spiritual energy. Both stones clear negative energy and help us develop our soul’s growth. With Amethyst and Red Jasper opening up the Crown Chakra, we can combine both to connect with universal consciousness and find unity with the world.
Best Crystal Pairing Techniques for Red Jasper and Amethyst
- Hold your Red Jasper and Amethyst on your Crown Chakra while meditating.
- Use a combination of Red Jasper and Amethyst for anger management and stress relief by holding the stones when you feel overwhelmed with emotions.
Red Jasper and Citrine Together
A stone of confidence and joy, Citrine’s wonderful energy boosts positive vibes and attracts prosperity and wealth into our lives. Connected to the Solar Plexus and the Crown Chakras, Citrine brings us light and happiness while enhancing our spiritual awareness.
Red Jasper and Citrine are perfect for boosting self-confidence and willpower. These two stones also hold powerful energy for manifesting wealth and abundance and are great for use in prosperity spellwork.
Best Crystal Pairing Techniques for Red Jasper and Citrine
- Create a spell jar for prosperity with Red Jasper, Citrine, and herbs for manifesting wealth, such as basil and lavender.
- Have a Red Jasper and Citrine nearby while creating a vision board of changes you want to make in your life.
Red Jasper and Red Garnet Together
Red Garnet connects with the Root and Sacral Chakras to amply feelings of security and creativity. It amplifies self-love and passion, allowing you to enjoy the beauty in the world.
A combination of Red Jasper and Red Garnet enhances positive change and helps you overcome self-doubt and insecurity. Combining the two boosts creativity and enjoyment as both stones activate the Sacral Chakra.
Best Crystal Pairing Techniques for Red Jasper and Red Garnet
- Have your Red Jasper and Red Garnet nearby while gratitude journaling, as their energies will help you connect with the joy and wonder around you.
- If you feel stuck and unsure in life, meditate with your Red Jasper and Red Garnet to find your path forward.
Red Jasper and Yellow Jasper Together
Like Red Jasper, Yellow Jasper is ruled by Mars and enhances action and change. It boosts self-esteem, allowing you to overcome negative thoughts to embrace a joyful way of living.
Using Red Jasper and Yellow Jasper together provides you with endurance and strength. Red Jasper gives you the courage to go after your goals with the positive and uplifting vibrations of Yellow Jasper providing you with hope for the future. Combining these two stones will make you feel like anything is possible.
Best Crystal Pairing Techniques for Red Jasper and Yellow Jasper
- Wear a bracelet of Red Jasper and Yellow Jasper to provide you with the strength and courage to go after your goals.
- Hold your Red Jasper and Yellow Jasper while repeating affirmations of success.
Red Jasper and Clear Quartz Together
Clear Quartz amplifies the energy that surrounds it and assists us on our spiritual journey. It cleanses our aura and chakras to boost feelings of renewal and faith.
When paired with Red Jasper, Clear Quartz provides a boost to its energy and helps us tap into our personal power. We can also use a combination of both to enhance our spiritual awareness and develop our intuition.
Best Crystal Pairing Techniques for Red Jasper and Clear Quartz
- Have a Red Jasper and Clear Quartz nearby while you practice chakra-cleansing yoga.
- Place your Red Jasper and Clear Quartz on your Crown Chakra while repeating affirmations linked to this chakra.
Red Jasper and Black Obsidian Together
Black Obsidian is a protective stone that creates a shield around you to deflect negative energy. Its vibrations soothe the mind and soul, removing stress and energy blocks. Because it harmonizes with the Root Chakra, Black Obsidian amplifies your connection with Mother Earth and promotes feelings of grounding.
A Red Jasper and Black Obsidian combination brings emotional balance and grounding. Both stones release negativity while promoting clarity of the mind, allowing us to make the right choices in life.
Best Crystal Pairing Techniques for Red Jasper and Black Obsidian
- Use Red Jasper and Black Obsidian to awaken Kundalini energy by having them nearby when practicing yoga.
- Meditate with your Red Jasper and Black Obsidian under the light of the full moon while asking the moon to illuminate your truth.
Red Jasper and Smoky Quartz Together
A stone of courage and power, Smoky Quartz is seen as a physical representation of Earth’s Gods. It helps us connect to nature and feel grounded in the world. Smoky Quartz also helps us to overcome confusion and stress, work practically, and stay focused on our goals.
Red Jasper and Smoky Quartz combined give us the strength to overcome unhealthy habits and leave baggage in the past. Both stones release stress and boost courage and conviction, helping us set goals and work toward them.
Best Crystal Pairing Techniques for Red Jasper and Smoky Quartz
- Hold your Red Jasper and Smoky Quartz while setting intentions of renewal and personal growth.
- Have a Red Jasper and Smoky Quartz on your desk to help you focus on your work tasks.