Manifestation with crystals has existed for centuries before the Law of Attraction or the recent TikTok trend emerged.
What is manifesting, and how do crystals help? What are the powerful crystals for manifestation? How to meditate and manifest with crystals?
Manifesting is the technique for making your dreams, desires, or intentions true.
Here are the Best Crystals for Manifesting:
- Red Agate
- Pink Kunzite
- Herkimer Diamond
- Hessonite Garnet
Let’s learn how to manifest with crystals with the first step – picking the right crystal.
How to Choose a Crystal for Manifestation? 11 Choices!
Manifestation is the process of setting an intention and making it a reality.
While there are many ways to manifest your dreams, desires, and intentions, crystals are a surefire way to send your intention to the heart of the universe.
Before you learn the techniques to manifest with gemstones, here’s what crystals to manifest with and why you should use them.
1. Citrine Manifestation Crystals for Success
Because the planet Jupiter rules Citrine, it attracts favorable opportunities into your life.
Jupiter is the planet of luck and growth, so charging Citrine with its ruling element, Air, using a sage smudge stick, manifests success in your career and personal life.
You can then carry the charged Citrine crystal in your pocket or wear it on your dominant side for success.
2. Red Agate Crystals for Manifesting Balance
Did you know Red Agate balances the Sacral and Root Chakras? It’s often recommended for stability, especially during stress and tension. Red Agate manifests hormonal, emotional, and spiritual balance in the wearer when charged with singing bowls, mantras, or affirmations.
If you charge Red Agate this way, you can carry it for peace and protection in and around you.
3. Pink Kunzite Crystals for Manifesting Happiness and Health
Pink Kunzite is good for manifesting health because it simultaneously unblocks the Heart and Crown Chakras. While the Crown manifests your intention, the Heart heals your physical body.
Psychics say Pink Kunzite manifests health and happiness when consumed as gem water. Read more on how to make crystal elixirs in this post.
4. Sunstone Crystals for Manifesting Confidence
Because Sunstone crystals are charged by the Sacral Chakra, it taps into your Kundalini energy to awaken the inner Chi. It’s perfect for manifesting desires, self-worth, and self-esteem.
Charge Sunstone for five minutes with the rising sun to manifest confidence throughout the day whenever you wake up on the wrong side of the bed.
5. Malachite Manifestation Crystals for Good Luck
Most people know Malachite crystals were used as a Merchant’s Stone. What many don’t know is how. Malachite is one of the crystals that manifest good luck because it removes situations that lead to misfortune with manifestations.
For manifesting good luck with Malachite crystals, charge them with candle fire whenever you fear bad luck. Malachite will then turn bad luck into good luck.
6. Andalusite Crystals for Manifesting Abundance
Abundance is a state of prosperity, success, wealth, and opulence. Andalusite attracts abundance in love, finances, career, property, and luck by tapping into the Earth Star (secondary chakra) and Root Chakra.
Setting a crystal grid with Andalusite is the best way to manifest money, food, land, and luxury.
7. Rhodonite Manifestation Crystals for Love
If you’re looking for unconditional love, Rhodonite is the crystal you need to start charging. It heals emotional scars and attracts love from the universe and people into your life.
Use Rhodonite for manifesting love by burying it on the next full moon until the new moon. Here’s an article on crystals to attract your love if you want to read more.
8. Herkimer Diamonds for Manifesting Creativity
Do you sometimes feel mentally drained or totally out of ideas?
Conquering creative blocks works with the sacred symmetry of the Herkimer Diamond pyramid. Using the pyramid, you can manifest imagination, critical thinking skills, and wisdom into the spirit.
You must charge Herkimer Diamond pyramids with incense before setting the pyramid in front of you and meditating with it.
9. Amethyst Manifestation Crystals for Higher Powers
Amethyst is a higher-chakra crystal that brings psychic abilities. It’s also good for manifesting higher powers like clairvoyance, intuition, spirit communication, or angelic guidance when a chakra generator is used.
Amethyst may also clear the mind, broaden the mind, and inspire your spirit to do greater good.
10. Jade Crystals for Manifesting Fertility
Did you know Jade is called Gem Supreme and the Jewel of Heaven? It represents fertility and prosperity. The humble, waxy green healing crystal enhances the chance of conception and good fortune with the powers of Goddesses Brigit and Bona Dea.
You can set the intention for fertility by charging Jade crystals with Geranium incense and positive affirmations.
11. Hessonite Garnet Crystals for Manifesting Money and Financial Luck
If poverty is your biggest hurdle, manifesting financial luck with the powerful energies of Hessonite Garnet might be your ticket out. It works because Hessonite Garnet is ruled by Rahu and attracts wealth and financial fortune.
The best way to manifest Hessonite Garnet is by burying the crystal in the soil for a few days.
How to Manifest with Crystals? 20 Techniques for Setting Intention
Once you’re done with the first step of selecting the crystal, the second step is cleansing the crystal.
Finally, you must program or charge the crystal to manifest your intention.
Here are techniques to charge your crystals for manifesting:
- Singing Bowls: You can charge crystals for manifestation by placing them next to your singing bowl (within 5 inches) while playing it.
- Affirmations: Write your intention and activate it by repeating positive affirmations while holding your crystal.
- Mantras: Chanting seed mantras like OM, VAM, LAM, HAM, or RAM into the crystal (breathing into the crystal) manifests with chakras’ energies.
- Sunlight: Hold or place your sun-safe crystals for 5 to 10 minutes in the early morning sunlight to manifest your desires.
- Moonlight: You can leave crystals in a room with an open window on new/full moon nights to draw on the moon’s energies to amplify your intentions.
- Supermoons and Eclipses: These are powerful times to draw on natural energies to manifest your desires using healing crystals.
Meditation and Visualization
- Meditation: By focusing on your deep breaths while holding the crystal, you are using your thoughts to set intentions.
- Visualization: Another way to set intentions for manifestation is by meditating and visualizing your desires coming true.
- Water: You can set manifestation by thinking about your intention while rinsing water-safe crystals in tap water, river, or streams.
- Earth: Soil charging is the method of burying crystals up to three feet of soil for a day, week, or month.
- Fire: Holding your crystal in front of a candle flame or campfire for a few minutes is good for manifestation.
- Air (Ether): Tap into the Air element by doing open-air meditation or holding the crystal above your head in windy areas.
- Salt: You can sprinkle or soak salt-safe crystals in a bowl of Himalayan pink salt or rock salt for up to 4 hours.
- Feng Shui: You can manifest peace and good fortune by placing crystals in associated feng shui directions.
- Pyramids: Crystal pyramids are designed to send intentions into the Universe’s heart. Hold one in hand and chant mantras or affirmations for manifestation.
- Crystal Grids: Arranging crystals based on crystal grids amplify your intentions to manifest easily. You should set the grid, activate it with a wand, and leave it undisturbed for 7 to 28 days.
- Crystal Generators: Also called Crystal Towers, these are pre-set arrangements or grids of crystals for manifesting intentions. Hold the generator in your palm and tap it every time after saying your intention aloud.
- Essential Oils: You can apply essential oil to your body or use an aroma oil burner to manifest your intentions with crystals.
- Smudge Sticks: Lighting up a Palo Santo smudge stick and wafting the smoke over your crystal thrice will set your intention.
- Incense: Light up in a manifestation incense variety like Eucalyptus, Lavender, Frankincense, or Sandalwood. Finally, keep the crystal within three feet of the incense until it finishes burning.
Start Manifesting with Crystals!
Manifestation is a method for charging crystals for specific intentions.
You can manifest using frequencies, singing bowls, mantras, affirmations, meditation, aromatherapy, crystals, soil, water, fire, grids, or generators. Use them for good luck, health, abundance, success, fertility, creativity, balance, confidence, and financial luck.
Manifesting is much like charging or programming the crystal. Read more about ways to charge crystals here.
Here’s a quick summary of the best crystals for manifestation and how to use them:
Do you manifest with crystals? Write to us. We’d love to know!