Crystals for love and relationships is a sought-after topic and well-searched theme. We all seek love, harmony, and greater intimacy, in both platonic and romantic relationships. As humans, we gravitate toward paths of community and family.
The best and most powerful crystals for love and healing can inspire you toward a path of wholeness, self-love, and personal transformation. You can consult this list as a guide for business, platonic, romantic, family, and sexual love, although romantic love is the primary goal.
- Rhodonite is a beautiful pink gemstone relating to the Heart Chakra, ruled by the planet of love, sexuality, and romance – Venus.
- It is one of the best crystals for love and marriage because its healing qualities include compassion, emotional balance, harmony, nurturance, elegance, gratitude, calmness, inner vision, and self-love.
- Rhodonite is one of the best yin-yang stones, meaning it helps to balance feminine yin and masculine yang energies within, which then reflect outward into relationships.
- This stone can be used to cleanse and clear wounds, pain, and trauma from the past. It is grounding, harmonizing, energizing, and activating, further aligning you with your highest potential.
- Rhodonite is a unique love crystal because it helps to alleviate shock, fear, and emotional disturbances from personal issues, including abuse and codependency.
- The most well-known pink crystal for love, Rose Quartz is a powerful Heart Chakra activator. Also ruled by the deeply feminine planet Venus, Rose Quartz enhances romantic, platonic, family, sexual, and self-love.
- Rose Quartz’s healing properties include caring, kindness, generosity, friendship, tolerance, patience, forgiveness, unconditional love, self-love, and sexual and platonic intimacy.
- This special gemstone can be used to heal heartache and wounds from the past, specifically targeting emotional and sexual trauma, both minor and major. It’s one of the best crystals for love and healing!
- Rose Quartz emits gentle yet power vibrations that soothe, alleviate, harmonize, and balance. It is ideal for all aspects of loving relationships where harmony is required.
- It stimulates trust, inner healing, acceptance, and increased self-worth and self-esteem, while helping you heal from grief and negative influences.
- Moonstone is a beautifully tranquil opaque/translucent crystal that is particularly good for women. It’s known as one of the romantic crystals because of its strong feminine energy.
- It promotes good fortune, romance, motherly love, selflessness, hope, self-love, spiritual insight, intuition, ancient wisdom, and sacredness.
- Moonstone is one of the most powerful emotional cleansers, balancers, and harmonizers. There is no stone like it in terms of providing emotional balance, ease, and release.
- For females who suffer from hormonal, pregnancy, and childbirth issues, Moonstone is excellent help. It is known as the “mood stabilizer’ while simultaneously providing spiritual, past life, and sexual healing.
- Ruby is one of the best crystals for love and passion, as it is for both the Root and Heart chakras. It has two ruling elements, earth and fire, which gives it a beautiful and eclectic blend of healing energies.
- Ruby stimulates passion on a physical level connected to the Root chakra and your reproductive organs, linked to survival and security needs, and to the Heart regarding all matters of love and romance.
- Metaphysical and spiritual healing properties include devotion, passion, excitement, courage, integrity, happiness, prosperity, inspiration, power, high energy, vitality, emotional warmth, and self-leadership.
- Ruby allows you to take the lead in love, while embodying emotional empathy, sensitivity, and harmony. Ruby offers a significant blend of yin and yang energies to tune into for passionate, yet grounded love.
- Jade is the perfect stone for love because it corresponds with the Heart chakra, emitting a beautiful soothing and serene energy. Jade increases tranquility, wisdom, and harmony in strong frequencies.
- Jade’s healing powers include stability, longevity, and practicality balanced with peace, higher perspectives, and intuition.
- Jade is one of the most respected green crystals for love. Jade compliments many other crystals, therefore it can be worn or used in meditation healing activities alongside most gemstones.
- Jade stimulates love, friendship, forgiveness, trust, hope, intimacy, companionship, and purity. It protects you from harm and negativity whilst simultaneously inspiring deeper insights and higher perspectives that best serve your soul.
- Carnelian is a unique crystal due to it not typically being associated with love. But, Crystal therapists recognize the balance required for a healthy and whole life, so it is one of the best crystals that help with love.
- Carnelian brings a powerful upbeat yang energy into the mix. It is for the Sacral chakra with the element of fire. Carnelian is perfect for amplifying creativity, sexuality, libido, passion, inspiration, a success mindset, sociability, happiness, joy, and individuality.
- Carnelian is an emotional booster and balancer that enhances emotional wisdom, intelligence, warmth, vulnerability, and maturity. It equally promotes confidence and self-esteem so you can fight toward justice in love.
- Use Carnelian for a “yang boost” some of the other love and relationship crystals can’t provide. Self-empowerment is amplified tenfold.
- Lapis Lazuli is one of the best higher chakras crystals that help with love, as it opens pathways to truth, authenticity, and honest and clear communication.
- Lapis Lazuli is for the Throat chakra with the healing powers of integrity, self-expression, inner truth, wisdom, intuition, positive alchemy, manifestation, friendship, and inspiration.
- Lapis Lazuli promotes purification and magical abilities, such as connecting to the divine and subconscious wisdom in dreams. It was revered as a Dream Stone by ancient Egyptians!
- Lapis Lazuli may not directly be for love, but it clears your mind and opens inner energy portals to deeper wisdom and understanding. It also shields you from psychic attack, harm, and negative energies.
- Rhodochrosite is a beautiful pink-rose gemstone for the Heart chakra and with the qualities of compassion, friendship, harmony, comfort, and healing.
- It is used specifically as a crystal for love and relationships, as it is designed to harmonize physical and spiritual energies.
- Metaphysical properties include friendship, kindness, tolerance, comfort, self-love, emotional cleansing, stability, and purity of thought. Physically, it regulates and stabilizes blood flow, pressure, and circulation.
- Rhodochrosite stimulates love, passion, romance, self-nurturance, and desires of the soul. It’s excellent for anyone who resonates with love-making over more primal sexual union.
- Green Aventurine enhances prosperity, calmness, success, creativity, independence, and the outward flow of love. It is one of the ideal crystals for love and marriage.
- Green Aventurine allows you to feel the depths of true intimacy, love, and companionship within a self-autonomous mind frame. This means you can retain your independence and not fall into codependency traps!
- Green Aventurine increases leadership qualities within a romantic relationship, while steering clear of becoming overly dominant and forceful. The energy is serene, compassionate, and empathic with equal measures of yin-yang balance.
- Clear Quartz is one of the most noteworthy crystals for love and healing because it is for all chakras, known as the Master Healer. It soothes, unblocks, clears, and cleanses subtle energy in the entire body’s chakra system.
- You can use Clear Quartz on any of your chakras to clear and remove blocked, negative, or distorted energy. As you do this, the positive qualities of the chakra are amplified- Clear Quartz is an energy amplifier.
- Healing properties include balancing your subtle energy bodies, healing, psychic abilities, spiritual illumination, inner harmony, clarity, intuition, and restoring wholeness. It is the ultimate soul cleanser and healer.
- Red Garnet is one of the most powerful crystals for love and passion. It is used for the Root chakra and relates to the fire element.
- Red Garnet’s healing properties are passion, sensuality, sexuality, romance, intimacy, positivity, inspiration, success, vitality, high energy, joy, excitability, and self-confidence.
- Red Garnet is ideal for sparking enthusiasm and optimism about love. It can be used to stimulate sexual desires, fantasies, and libido, but in a grounded way. This allows for longevity in love and relationships.
- Other less known healing qualities of Red Garnet are past life recall, releasing false belief systems like “taboos,” and inspiring devotional love.
- Smoky Quartz is a perfect crystal for love and protection. Smoky Quartz’s metaphysical healing powers aim for the transmutation and alchemization of darkness into light.
- Smoky Quartz neutralizes negative vibrations and opens portals into self-discovery, specifically surrounding your shadow personality and traits.
- You’re able to explore your shadow self with honesty, openness, and accountability, which then allows once stagnant energy to move into the light. Subconscious forces become conscious with Smoky Quartz.
- Smoky Quartz shines a light on all things hidden, in darkness, or denied and dismissed. The less desirable traits we would rather overlook are brought into conscious awareness, and this allows for healing and integration.
- Smoky Quartz is a powerful crystal that means love through the way it brings calmness, acceptance, stability, intuition, self-honesty, serenity, positive thoughts, and protection. It alleviates depression, fear, trauma, wounds, and past pains in potent ways.
- Citrine is one of the most prestigious crystals for love and marriage, due to its link to prosperity, success, and long-term happiness and fortune.
- Citrine can be used for both the Sacral and Solar Plexus chakras, and therefore it has many healing properties and symbolisms.
- Citrine promotes happiness, joy, success, generosity, the positive pursuit of pleasure, protection, strength, alignment, and confidence. It’s excellent for balancing stability with high energy, while increasing comfort, balance, and moderation.
- Citrine is the ultimate gemstone for long-term love and success. Material comforts and abundance can be harmonized with spiritual growth and enlightenment through Citrine’s subtle healing vibrations.
- Citrine sparks emotional warmth, joy, and vulnerability, while amplifying self-authority, confidence, self-esteem, independence, and empowerment. Also, Citrine alleviates fears surrounding love and intimacy.
1. What crystals can make someone fall in love with me?
Rose Quartz is the stone of unconditional love and the flow of compassion. It is best for enhancing self-love and both inner and outer beauty.
2. What crystal dispels love?
Agate, Black Onyx, and Tiger’s Eye are not advised for love unless used with love crystals. Because they enhance independence and immense inner strength and self-autonomy.
3. Which is the best crystal for devotional love?
Ruby is the best crystal for a devotional love that doesn’t become toxic. Ruby amplifies feelings of devotion, passion, and intensity while providing balance and harmony.
4. Which is the best crystal for true love?
Rhodonite and Rhodochrosite are very similar to Rose Quartz. They can both be used to attract true love.
5. What gemstones are best for attracting my soulmate?
Green Aventurine is the perfect yin-yang crystal and thus excellent for soulmate attraction.
6. What crystals heal toxicity in relationships?
Lapis Lazuli and Amethyst are ideal for overcoming toxic attitudes and behaviors, as they help you to see clearly, break through illusions, and connect to the source of truth and wisdom within.
7. Are crystals for love dangerous?
No, as long as you don’t project bad or negative intentions out in the universe, all crystals for love and relationships are aimed to restore harmony and unity, i.e. loving feelings. All words are spells on an energetic and metaphysical level, so keep this in mind!