Blue Lace Agate has a gentle vibration that can help us deal with different types of deeply ingrained imbalances or traumas. As this stone offers energetic support and healing, it’s affected by the heavy energies that it helps us transmute.
Blue Lace Agate brings peace to our lives by helping us to cleanse our communication, mental state, subconscious, emotional, and subtle bodies. We must cleanse it often to maintain its energetic integrity and effectiveness. So, let us learn how to cleanse Blue Lace Agate.
Blue Lace Agate strongly links to the Throat Chakra, which is associated with communication and expression of sound. Making sounds or affirmations are some of the best ways to cleanse it. Blue Lace Agate’s main ruling element is Water, another great way to cleanse it.
Although this crystal is energetically gentle and slow, it is very effective for deep healing and is physically durable, so almost all elements are entirely safe for use (the only exception, to be extra safe, is not leaving it in salt water for extended periods).
Why Should You Cleanse Blue Lace Agate?
If Blue Lace Agate is not cleansed regularly, its original positive effects will not be as helpful, and the stone may even cause imbalanced effects.
For example, Blue Lace Agate is beneficial for clearing your Throat Chakra, and when this stone is not cleansed as needed, it can start to cause an overactive Throat Chakra. This can manifest as overexposing yourself, being too critical, or struggling to listen.
The nature of healing and spiritual benefits of Blue Lace Agate means it needs cleansing often as it helps with releasing anger, resentment, desperation and loneliness, anxiety, trauma, and bad memories. It removes communication blocks and guides us away from crude and hostile expressions.
The best time to cleanse this crystal is immediately after using it for active healing. It is a great way to end a healing session with your crystal. You are showing gratitude by caring for it energetically using cleansing elements to clear the non-resonant vibration that your crystal absorbed.
It would be best if you cleansed your Blue Lace Agate jewelry or crystal that is placed in your living or work spaces at least once a week. Cleanse and learn how to charge the Blue Lace Agate you just purchased. Cleanse pieces that you have in storage once a year.
Learn more about the calm yet potent effects of Blue Lace Agate by visiting the Crystal Profile.
10 Ways to Cleanse Blue Lace Agate
It is mostly easygoing when choosing an element to cleanse this crystal. This is convenient as Blue Lace Agate is a stone that requires frequent energetic cleansing.
It gives us a lot of freedom with the methods we can choose from to cleanse it, so let’s explore the details of the different techniques you can select.
The Best Way to Cleanse Blue Lace Agate: Sound
Using sound for Blue Lace Agate cleansing is well suited as this crystal focuses on sound expression. In its pure state, it unblocks, activates, and balances the Throat Chakra.
Harmonious cleansing frequencies created by producing sound from your expression vocally or using instruments are great for cleansing Blue Lace Agate. You can use a singing bowl, tuning fork, tuned instrument, cleansing frequency music, medicine song, or a cleansing mantra.
- If you work with sound vocally, set an intention for cleansing and hold your stone while chanting a mantra or singing.
- If you create sound with an instrument, keep your crystal as close as possible.
- When using a singing bowl, put your crystal inside the bowl and play with it.
- When using tuning forks, point the sound vibration toward your crystal.
- When using pre-recorded frequency music, keep your crystal near or on the speaker.
- The suggested frequency for cleansing Blue Lace Agate is 417Hz, a solfeggio tone that clears negative energy.
- Play your chosen form of sound for a minimum of 5 minutes for the purposely energetic cleansing.
How to Cleanse Blue Lace Agate with Affirmations
Affirmations are an impactful way to cleanse Blue Lace Agate for a similar reason that sound is. This crystal’s resonance with the Throat Chakra makes this simple practice of directing purifying energy using words a superpower that is so accessible.
- Repeat the seed mantra HAM 5 times. It is the sound vibration linked with the Throat Chakra.
- Repeat the affirmation: I now cleanse this Blue Lace Agate by acknowledging my source connection, energy, and directing intention five times.
- Write down the above or another cleansing affirmation and put your Blue Lace Agate on the paper for 50 minutes.
How to Cleanse Blue Lace Agate with Water
Pure water is an easy and effective way to cleanse Blue Lace Agate as this stone is high in hardness, falling around 7 on the MOHs scale. Water is also the main ruling element of this crystal, which means it is connected and responsive to this element.
Blue Lace Agate is safe in most types of water, with the slight expectation of salt water. Saltwater is not significantly detrimental to this crystal, but we suggest staying cautious and avoiding salt water for most crystals, as it can cause damage over time.
- Place your crystal in a vessel filled with pure water for a minimum of 5 minutes and up to 5 hours to cleanse this crystal energetically.
- You can also use pure water to clean your Blue Lace Agate physically. Wash it in plain water and use a sponge or cloth to rub any dirt off its surface.
How to Cleanse Blue Lace Agate Crystal with Natural Light
Blue Lace Agate is safe in all types of natural light, so you can fully benefit from the power of sunlight and moonlight for efficiently cleansing this crystal. You can alternate between cleanses using either sunlight or moonlight.
- Set your intention for sunlight or moonlight to cleanse your Blue Lace Agate.
- Place your crystal in the open air in direct sunlight or moonlight for 5 hours.
- You can cleanse Blue Lace Agate at any stage of the moon cycle.
- You can also combine this method with the cleansing Water element by setting your crystal out in a bowl of pure water under the light of the sun or moon.
The Best Way to Cleanse Blue Lace Agate: Earth
Earth energy is a potent transformational force that is energetically purifying. Grounding your Blue Lace Agate crystal with Earth energy is another suitable and enjoyable cleansing option.
- Affirm your intention to connect with the Earth elements for crystal cleansing.
- Bury your Blue Lace Agate directly under the soil for 5 hours, allowing the composting and dynamic energy of the earth to cleanse your stone on an energetic level
- You can also place your crystal on a natural surface among plants or trees for 5 hours.
- Rinse your stone under water until any physical pieces of earth are cleaned off your crystal.
Reminder: Place your crystal somewhere safe and mark the spot where you bury it using a bigger rock, or you can place it in a container of soil.
How to Cleanse Blue Lace Agate with Fire
Use the rapidly transmutative element of Fire to cleanse Blue Lace Agate. It is a durable crystal and will tolerate some moderate heat, but do not expose it to direct flames or direct contact with a scorching surface.
To use this element, we use clear intent and bathe the crystal in the warm, glowing presence of Fire.
- Meditate and connect with the Fire element. Set an intention that this element cleanse your Blue Lace Agate.
- Light five blue or white candles and create a circle where you place your Blue Lace Agate in the center. Leave this candle and crystal grid set up for 5 minutes.
- You can also get creative and use other elements, such as crystal or incense, to create a cleansing ritual.
- Another option is to place your Blue Lace Agate near a fireplace for 5 minutes.
How to Cleanse Blue Lace Agate with Clear Quartz
Clear Quartz is a master healer crystal that is incredibly versatile. It can be programmed with intention and will amplify this energy. Clear Quartz programmed for cleansing is a great way to cleanse any crystal, including Blue Lace Agate.
- Hold your Clear Quartz and affirm your intention for it to cleanse your Blue Lace Agate.
- Place your Blue Lace Agate so that it is touching the piece of Clear Quartz.
- Leave these crystals together for 1 hour.
How to Cleanse Blue Lace Agate with Scents
Natural scents can have a vibrational effect that is cleansing, especially when it is the scent of plants that have a purifying nature. Scent in the form of a hydrosol, essential oil, incense, or smudge bundle are an enjoyable way to cleanse Blue Lace Agate.
- If you are working with a hydrosol or essential oil scent, simply rub a drop of it on your crystals surface.
- If you use a smudge bundle or incense, circle the scented smoke around your crystal five times clockwise.
- Follow up either of the above methods with a cleansing affirmation and heart based acknowledgment of the plant spirit that is the source of the scent.
How to Cleanse Blue Lace Agate with Salt
Salt can be used to cleanse Blue Lace Agate, but only use it in its dry form. Although a bit of exposure to salt water won’t immediately harm your crystal, it may weaken the crystals’ polish or structural integrity over time.
Consider using the following simple dry salt soak method.
- Fill up a vessel with a pink Himalayan salt or sea salt. Choose the size of the vessel and amount of salt according to the size of your crystal
- Bury your Blue Lace Agate under the salt for only 5 minutes.
- When you retrieve your stone, discard the salt to the compost heap.
How to Cleanse Blue Lace Agate with Meditation
Channel and connect to the infinite source of energy by practicing meditation. Use your meditation practice combined with mantras, visualization, and affirmations to cleanse your Blue Lace Agate energetically.
- Hold your Blue Lace Agate, set your intention for connecting and crystal cleansing, and begin your meditation practice.
- Continue meditation until you can perceive and feel connection to infinite energy and your crystal.
- Work with a cleansing mantra, visualization, or affirmation of your choice within your meditation for at least 5 minutes.
What to Keep in Mind When Cleansing Blue Lace Agate?
- Cleanse this crystal every time you use it for healing.
- Cleanse it once a week if you are wearing it daily.
- Enjoy cleansing Blue Lace Agate because it is a durable stone without many restrictions.
- Blue Lace Agate is safe in water, sunlight, moderate heat, and dry salt.
- Get creative and combine these methods (except for using water and salt together).
- Even though it is durable, do not expose your stone to chemicals.
- The best ways to cleanse Blue Lace Agate are sounds, affirmations, and water.
Conclusion: Cleanse Blue Lace Agate with Sounds, Affirmation, or Connecting to the Water Element
Blue Lace Agate helps us to maintain a state of peace, and it is worth staying connected and reciprocating care for your crystal by using and experimenting with these energetically purifying methods.
As discussed, it needs to be cleansed often but is easy to cleanse with many options for convenience, pleasure, and benefit.
Here is a summary of all the suitable methods discussed in this article.