Rose Quartz is known as “The Stone of Love.” Wearing and using Rose Quartz invites unconditional love into your heart, allowing you to love others and yourself greatly. The heart chakra connects to this stone. Using Rose Quartz can help balance and heal the heart chakra, allowing you to radiate love and compassion.
Like most crystals, you should cleanse Rose Quartz crystals and jewelry at least once a month to keep them functioning in tip top shape. If you do not regularly cleanse your Rose Quartz, you can feel anxious, insecure, and unsettled, and might question your value and relationships with others.
Luckily, if you want to know how to cleanse Rose Quartz, there are many different methods to utilize, allowing you to choose one that fits your lifestyle best. Rose Quartz is a hard stone that is not damaged easily, which is why most methods work well for this crystal.
Cleansing Rose Quartz with Incense
Using sage, Palo Santo, and incense, you can remove negative energy from people, things, locations, and crystals. Cleansing your Rose Quartz with incense is one of the best methods to consider, as this method does not damage your crystals.
How To Cleanse Rose Quartz with Incense
- Put an incense stick, sage bundle, or Palo Santo stick in a heat-resistant or ceramic dish.
- Light one end of your chosen item with a candle, lighter, or matches.
- Gently move the smoke around the Rose Quartz with your hand or a feather. Ensure that the smoke fully encircles the crystal.
- Declare that you wish your Rose Quartz to be cleansed by the incense smoke.
- Visualizing the smoke and flames consuming the negative energy of the Rose Quartz will make the cleansing process much more effective.
- Visualize the smoke leaving the room and the negative energy vanishing into nothingness as the smoke disappears.
- If you have breathing problems or asthma, it might be best to avoid this method and consider another method that is not a potential health hazard.
Cleansing Rose Quartz with Sand
Burying your Rose Quartz is a great way to cleanse it. You can bury Rose Quartz for any amount of time without worrying about it getting damaged.
How To Cleanse Rose Quartz with Sand
- Undisturbed, unaltered, natural dirt is the best soil for burying Rose Quartz.
- Choose a place in the woods, or any natural environment, and bury your Rose Quartz there after digging a small hole.
- You can leave your Rose Quartz in the ground for however long you like, as it will be safe there. If it is new, you must bury your crystal for at least a week.
- Run your Rose Quartz under water for a minute after removing it from the dirt to wash off any remaining dirt.
Cleansing Rose Quartz with Salt
Can Rose Quartz go in salt? Salt naturally cleanses and detoxifies, and it can cleanse various salt-safe crystals. Salt cleanses crystals the same way other crystals like Selenite or Clear Quartz can, because it is a crystal in and of itself.
How To Cleanse Rose Quartz with Salt
- To cleanse your Rose Quartz with salt, bury it in a dish of salt for 24 hours.
- The salt will absorb negative energy from the Rose Quartz.
- After using the salt, throw it away because it will absorb and hold onto whatever negative energy is in your Rose Quartz.
- The salt you use to cleanse Rose Quartz should never be consumed.
Cleansing Rose Quartz with Sunlight
Can Rose Quartz be in the sun? Rose Quartz can go in the sun for short periods without it altering or affecting the crystal, making sun cleansing one of the best ways to cleanse this stone.
How To Cleanse Rose Quartz with Sunlight
- To cleanse your Rose Quartz crystals, set them outside in the sunlight for a few minutes. Overexposure to sunlight may cause your crystal on turning white
- Rest your Rose Quartz on a Selenite slab, or in contact with Selenite, in the sun for 30 minutes.
- The optimum time to leave your crystal outside for a cleanse is shortly before sunset when the moon is almost full. Doing this will allow the Rose Quartz to absorb the light of both the sun and the moon.
- Rose Quartz is an excellent stone to leave outside next to, or under, plants to help them grow.
Cleansing Rose Quartz with Selenite
Rose Quartz reacts well to Selenite, and you can use it to keep your Rose Quartz cleansed and performing at its best all the time! Selenite is a beneficial crystal in your crystal kit because it charges and cleanses all other crystals.
How to Cleanse Rose Quartz with Selenite
- Leave your Rose Quartz on a slab of Selenite, in a Selenite bowl, or touching a Selenite stick, wand, or tower for 24 hours.
- You can place your Rose Quartz next to a switched-on Selenite lamp for a few minutes for a quick cleanse.
- For a quicker charge, place your Rose quartz in the Sun for 30 minutes while it touches a Selenite tower, wand, or slab.
- Selenite charges itself; only after heavy use does cleansing become essential.
Cleansing Rose Quartz with Water
Can Rose Quartz go in water? Most Quartz crystals are safe for water cleansing, and using water is an excellent natural method to physically and spiritually cleanse your Rose Quartz. It is safe to put Rose Quartz in water, as water is only likely to damage your crystal if it is cracked.
How to Cleanse Rose Quartz in Water
- Run your Rose Quartz under flowing water for a short while to give it a fast cleansing.
- Leave your Rose Quartz outside in the rain for the best natural water cleanse.You can even place Rose Quartz in acid rain (rain having a pH of less than 5.6) as Quartz crystals are chemically resistant.
- Cleanse Rose Quartz crystals by soaking them for 24 hours in a dish of salt water.
- You can also set your saltwater bowl outside in the moonlight overnight for an extra powerful cleanse.
- If you want a strong natural water cleanse, submerge your crystals in a river stream, or the sea, for a few hours.
- How to Cleanse Rose Quartz When you First Get It?
If you want to know how to cleanse Rose Quartz for the first time, the best method is to bury it in natural soil for a week.
- Can Rose Quartz Go in the Moonlight?
Moonlight is a safe and effective way to cleanse Rose Quartz overnight.
- How to Cleanse a Rose Quartz Necklace?
If you want to know how to cleanse Rose Quartz bracelets or necklaces, the best method is to use moonlight, incense, or Selenite.
- How to Cleanse a Rose Quartz Roller?
A Rose Quartz roller can sometimes have fine cracks in it. Therefore, it is best to charge it with sunlight, moonlight, or incense.