Sapphire(saf - ahyuhr)
What is Sapphire?
Sapphire Healing Properties and Benefits
Sapphire Spiritual Properties and Benefits
Sapphire Side Effects
Sapphire Symbolism: What Does Sapphire Symbolize?
Varieties of Sapphire
How To Cleanse Sapphire?
Questions and Answers
Yes, Sapphires are water-safe, but this doesn’t work for long periods. A quick rinsing is best to cleanse or charge Sapphires with water. Do Not Soak Sapphires.
Sapphires are safe in the sun for a few minutes, but prolonged exposure to sunlight can fade some colors of sapphires.
Yes, Yellow, Pink, Lavender, Orange, and Peace (Padparadscha) Sapphires often lose their color when left under light and heat for a long time. That said, Blue Sapphire never loses its color, no matter what.
Real sapphires reflect their internal color, are cold to the touch, don’t scratch easily (only by diamond), and quickly unfogs (breath test). Unlike glass or artificial fake Sapphires with bubbles, real Sapphires also have inclusions, blemishes, and flaws.
Saturn-ruled Sapphire stones may also attract Sapphire side effects, like bad luck, financial loss, property loss, and health problems if you don’t do good deeds.
If you’re a Pisces, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Aries, Cancer, or Leo, you better avoid Sapphires unless your astrologist prescribes it.
It’s best to wear Sapphire crystals on the right or the dominant hand.
Wear Sapphire rings and jewelry on the middle finger, as it’s closely linked to Saturn.
Wearing Sapphire stones on Saturday mornings between 5 a.m. to 7 is good for attracting the luck and wisdom of Saturn.
Yes, Sapphires are expensive gemstones. There are Sapphire crystals that cost from $25 per carat up to $11,000 per carat, and even one that is worth $135,000 per carat (the largest Sapphire ever in the world)
- Fluorescent Sapphire: You can keep Bi-Color or Fluorescent Sapphires anywhere in the house for chakra alignment, healing, and cleansing.
- Blue Sapphire: Keep Blue Sapphires in the northeast or southeast directions of your house for luck and wealth.
- Padparadscha Sapphire: The south and southwest corners of your home attract love and success by balancing Feng Shui elements with Padparadscha.
- Yellow Sapphire: Keep a Yellow Sapphire in the center of your home to spread positivity and healing energies.
- Orange Sapphire: Place Orange Sapphires in the southern corner, inside or outside, of your house to tap into personal success and growth.
- White Sapphire: You can keep White Sapphires at the entrance of your home to purify the energies that enter.
- Green Sapphire: The eastern corner of the house is perfect for Green Sapphires. It’s great for empowering family and healing the physical body.
- Black Sapphire: Adding the energy of Black Sapphire to the northernmost corner of your house attracts luck in love and career, or academics.
- Pink Sapphire: The southwest corner of your home is the best place to keep Pink Sapphire to spread the vibes of harmony, love, care, and support.
- Purple Sapphire: As a higher chakra color, Purple Sapphire is best placed in the southeast corner of your home for prosperity and abundance.
- Brown Sapphire: Grounding and creativity are the benefits of keeping Brown Sapphires in the southwest corner of your home.
- Star Sapphire: Placing Star Sapphire crystals of any color in the western corner of your home attracts critical thinking, creativity, and decision-making skills.
Interactions with Sapphire
Sapphire vs. Diamond
|Crystal||Blue Sapphire||White Sapphire||White Diamond|
|Chakras||Throat and Third Eye.||Third Eye and Crown||Crown|
Blue Sapphire vs. Ruby
|Chakras||Throat and Third Eye.||Heart, Root, Sacral, and Crown.|
Blue Sapphire vs. Aquamarine
|Chakras||Throat and Third Eye.||Throat, Third Eye, and Heart.|
|Ruling Planet||Saturn||Neptune and Saturn.|
|MOHS||9||7.5 to 8|